Clarks Village has over 90 brands offering up to 60% off all year round on major names such as; Levi’s, Vans, The Body Shop, Calvin Klein Underwear, Superdry and Timberland.
As mentioned in the title, this is a beauty edition so the purpose of this blog post is to show y’all some really good beauty products I managed to find for cheap prices and much lower than their standard RRP! I managed to get 10 items from The Beauty Outlet and The Body Shop for just over £41.
THE BODY SHOP
I managed to land these three products from The Body Shop just short of £20. If you buy over 3 products in the store you receive a 40% discount!
1. Coconut Body Mist, purchased for £4.80, RRP £8
This is my FAVOURITE body mist. Infused with fresh coconut and sugar, this light and fresh mist makes everyday feel as if you’re on a tropical island. It’s my everyday fragrance so I’m so happy to know where I can stock up on them for less than a fiver!
2. Fresh Nude Foundation in shade Bali Vanilla, purchased for £9, RRP £15
This light to medium coverage foundation is a best seller at The Body Shop. The hydrating formula, made with English Rose Water and Aloe Vera, leaves your skin feeling moisturised without looking oily as the foundation has a semi-matte finish. As it is only a semi-matte finish, the foundation still gives a glow to your skin and the moisturising formula ensures it doesn’t dry the skin out. However, for an extra dewy glow, I like to mix this with an illuminator, such as Soap and Glory’s Hocus Pocus.
3. Tea Tree Facial Wash, purchased for £3.60, RRP £6
When it comes to my skin, anything tea tree or lavender based works miracles. Made with tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya, this daily skin clearing facial wash aims to reduce and prevent blemishes, leaving your face feeling fresh and oil-free.
THE BEAUTY OUTLET
The Beauty Outlet at Clarks Village stocks a wide variety of beauty brands cheaper than RRP prices including; Rimmel, Maybelline, Revlon, Max Factor, NYX, Elizabeth Arden and more.
4. Sinful Colours Professional by Kylie Jenner, purchased for £2.99, RRP £5.99
5. Nicole O.P.I Nail Polish, purchased for £3.99, RRP £7.99
SHADE: GOODBYE SHOES
6. W7 Nail Polish, purchased for £1.99, RRP £4.95
7. Metallic Addicts Eyeshadow Palette, purchased for £3, RRP £7.99
Well pigmented metallic shades in a travel size tin.
8. W7 In the City Eyeshadow Palette, purchased for £3.99, RRP £9.99
Easy to blend natural nudes eye colour palette.
9. NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick, purchased for £3.99, RRP £6
10. W7 Naughty Nudes lipstick, purchased for £2.49, RRP £3.99
SHADE: TART TATIN
I saved a total of £34.56 on these purchases!